Monday 12 March 2018

Nature in Art 21 - 27 May 2018

I am delighted to be returning to Nature in Art in May 2018 and look forward to another week of working in their wonderfully relaxing studio. I will be bringing a selection of new pieces in acrylic and oils and will be painting through the day if anyone wants to come and have a chat. I will also have some of my illustrations from past projects as well as sketchbooks and works in progress and plenty of prints and cards available to buy. 

For more information please visit the Nature in Art website  http://natureinart.org.uk/

This year I will also be running a workshop at Nature in Art in June on painting in acrylics and will hopefully inspire those attending the two days to experiment with this wonderfully versatile medium.

See you there!

2 comments:

  1. I am a novice painter, but a fairly skilled illustrator, nice to have found your work.....quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Cesare, I trained in illustration and still love the discipline of painting details found in nature.

      Delete